MISS SANTA MONICA
- 1. Alyssa Klinzing
- 2. Aria Rich
- 3. Ashley Mota
- 4. Brooke Lacey
- 5. Brooklyn Lowery
- 6. Jazmine Graham
- 7. Justice Rankins
- 8. Kim Artounian
- 9. Kyra Cromwell
- 10. Laurel Henderson
- 11. Madison Palafox
- 12. Maira Solis
- 13. Megan Boyd
- 14. Morgan Butler
- 15. Romi Menegoni
- 16. Ronae Wells
- 17. Seanise Haskins
- Shea Frates
- 19. Vanessa Maalouf
- 20. Wendy Giron
- Harrison Gray
- Hollace Henderson
- Joey Galon
- Dr. John Vartanian
- Dr. Joseph Goodman
- Natalie Pack
- Shanna Moakler
Harrison Gray – Owner, The Auto Gallery
Harrison Gray is the co-owner of the Los Angeles based sports and luxury auto dealership, The Auto Gallery. He is single, and lives right on the beach in Santa Monica. He enjoys world traveling, water sports of all kinds, great food and wine, and his wonderful friends and family. He comes from New York, but has been in California, and loving it for 23 years.
HOSTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Athenna Crosby – Miss California Teen USA 2016
Athenna Crosby is a 19-year-old aspiring entertainer with a passion for giving back to her community. Athenna is a spokesmodel and host for the Cinequest Film
Festival and has done commercial print modeling for various brands. In her free time, she loves to volunteer for Autism Speaks and Best Buddies, and hopes to pursue a career in disability advocacy. Representing the city of Santa Monica, Athenna won the title of Miss California Teen USA 2016, and placed in the Top 15 at the Miss Teen USA Pageant.
Azalea started dancing at the age of 3 and her love for singing and entertaining has been a motivating force of creating her art and passion. She moved to Los Angeles with her family in 2014 to pursue her dreams of becoming a professional vocalist. She released her first song “Extra” in January 2017 and it is available to download on Itunes & Google Play. Azalea just recorded her second single titled “Trust The Space”. For fun, she likes to Vlog on her Youtube channel.
Miss Santa Monica offers a venue where young women in the local community can grow personally in poise, confidence, goal setting, public speaking/communication skills, physical fitness and self-discipline. We strive to open doors and provide career and educational opportunities for both the winner and all of the lovely young women who participate. The Miss Santa Monica organization promotes our sponsors throughout the city and remains active in both community service programs and charitable outreach.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER - KRISTEN BRADFORD
Owner of Crown Diva, Kristen Bradford, attended Pepperdine University and obtained her BA in 2000 and MA in 2003. She competed in the Miss Oregon USA Pageant, placing as second runner-up twice and went on to represent the City of Malibu at the Miss California USA pageant.
After several years in the industry, she became the Founder and Executive Director of the Miss Malibu USA, Miss Beverly Hills USA and Miss Santa Monica USA pageants.
In 2011, Kristen opened Crown Diva Boutique & Pageant Academy in Santa Monica. Crown Diva offers consignment and rental gowns from all of the top designers and the pageant academy provides top-notch instruction from experts in interview, runway, modeling, fitness, nutrition, and hair/makeup styling.
Kristen successfully coached and dressed the last four consecutive Miss California USA winners; three of the last five Miss California Teen USA winners; as well as Miss USA 2015 Olivia Jordan and Miss USA 2012 Nana Meriwether.
- Miss Santa Monica USA 2018 and Miss Santa Monica Teen USA 2018 will receive
- All contestants will receive
- $1,000 toward the Entry Fee to Miss CA USA 2018 and Miss CA Teen USA 2018
- Gift basket from Arbonne
- State competition activewear by Brooke Taylor’s Yoga
- Gift basket from Chella Brow Bar
- Pageant Coaching by Kristen Bradford at Crown Diva Boutique & Pageant Academy
- Complimentary hair services from Cure Malibu
- One-month membership at Dethrone Basecamp Santa Monica
- Full set of hair extensions by London Extensions
- Hair and Makeup Application for appearances and photo shoots by Lisa G. Artistry
- Personal Training Package by Rob Thompson/Get Fit by Rob
- Airbrush tanning and maintenance products from Infinity Sun
- Natural Cultured Pearl Necklace by INTA Gems & Diamonds
- Professional services from Dr. John Vartanian
- Teeth whitening and maintenance products from Dr. Joseph Goodman
- Photo Shoot by Raphael Maglonzo
- State competition swimsuit by Syrup Swimwear
- Photo Shoot by Teresa Koehler
- $100 Gift Certificate at The Urban Charm
- Exquisite Floral Bouquet
- Official Crown and Sash
All awards are non-transferable and have no cash value
Sixth Annual Miss Santa Monica/Miss Santa Monica Teen
Sunday, March 26th, 2017
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
1700 Ocean Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
3:30 – 4:30pm Cocktail Reception
4:30 – 6:30pm Pageant
Tickets are no longer available online but can be purchased at the event.
General Admission: $45
VIP: $60 at the door (includes priority seating and program book)
Ticket price is for pageant entry only.
Valet – $15